Resetting Active Head Restraints (AHR)
If the Active Head Restraints are triggered in an accident, you must reset the head restraint on the driverТs and front passenger seat. You can recognize when the Active Head Restraint has been triggered by the fact that they have moved forward (as shown in step three of the resetting procedure).
1. Grasp the deployed AHR from the rear seat.
Hand Positioning Points On AHR
2. Position the hands on the top of the deployed AHR at a comfortable position.
3. Pull down then rearward towards the rear of the vehicle then down to engage the locking mechanism.
1 Ч Downward Movement
2 Ч Rearward Movement
3 Ч Final Downward Movement To Engage Locking Mechanism
4. The AHR front soft foam and trim half should lock into the back decorative plastic half.
AHR In Reset Position
Х If you have difficulties or problems resetting the Active Head Restraints, see an authorized dealer.
Х For safety reasons, have the Active Head Restraints checked by a qualified specialist at an authorized dealer.
Move the multifunction lever up or down and the arrows on each side of the instrument cluster flash to show proper operation of the front and rear turn signal lights. Turn Signal Operation NOTE: ...
Using A Spotter
There are many times where it is hard to see the obstacle or determine the correct path. Determining the correct path can be extremely difficult when you are confronting many obstacles. In these c ...
Using The Touch-Screen Radio Controls
1. Press the MENU hard-key on the radio faceplate. 2. Touch the Rear VES soft-key to display the Rear VES Controls. If a channel list is displayed, press the HIDE LIST soft-key to display the Rea ...