Resetting Active Head Restraints (AHR)
If the Active Head Restraints are triggered in an accident, you must reset the head restraint on the driver’s and front passenger seat. You can recognize when the Active Head Restraint has been triggered by the fact that they have moved forward (as shown in step three of the resetting procedure).
1. Grasp the deployed AHR from the rear seat.
Hand Positioning Points On AHR
2. Position the hands on the top of the deployed AHR at a comfortable position.
3. Pull down then rearward towards the rear of the vehicle then down to engage the locking mechanism.
1 — Downward Movement
2 — Rearward Movement
3 — Final Downward Movement To Engage Locking Mechanism
4. The AHR front soft foam and trim half should lock into the back decorative plastic half.
AHR In Reset Position
• If you have difficulties or problems resetting the Active Head Restraints, see an authorized dealer.
• For safety reasons, have the Active Head Restraints checked by a qualified specialist at an authorized dealer.
• press the button. • After the “Ready” prompt, and the following beep, say “Setup”, then “Reset”. This will delete all phone pairing, phone book entries, and other settings in all language modes ...
Driving Through Water
Although your vehicle is capable of driving through water, there are a number of precautions that must be considered before entering the water. NOTE: Your vehicle is capable of water fording in u ...
The Sentry Key system complies with FCC rules Part 15 and with RSS-210 of Industry Canada. Operation is subject to the following conditions: • This device may not cause harmful interference. • Thi ...