Resetting Active Head Restraints (AHR)
If the Active Head Restraints are triggered in an accident, you must reset the head restraint on the driverТs and front passenger seat. You can recognize when the Active Head Restraint has been triggered by the fact that they have moved forward (as shown in step three of the resetting procedure).
1. Grasp the deployed AHR from the rear seat.
Hand Positioning Points On AHR
2. Position the hands on the top of the deployed AHR at a comfortable position.
3. Pull down then rearward towards the rear of the vehicle then down to engage the locking mechanism.
1 Ч Downward Movement
2 Ч Rearward Movement
3 Ч Final Downward Movement To Engage Locking Mechanism
4. The AHR front soft foam and trim half should lock into the back decorative plastic half.
AHR In Reset Position
Х If you have difficulties or problems resetting the Active Head Restraints, see an authorized dealer.
Х For safety reasons, have the Active Head Restraints checked by a qualified specialist at an authorized dealer.
Manual Transmission Ц If Equipped
Apply the parking brake, place the shift lever in NEUTRAL, and press the clutch pedal before starting the vehicle. This vehicle is equipped with a clutch interlocking ignition system. It will not ...
Electronic Speed Control Ц If Equipped
− Do not use in hilly terrain or with heavy loads. − When using the speed control, if you experience speed drops greater than 10 mph (16 km/h), disengage until you can get back to cru ...
How To Engage The Automatic Locking Mode
1. Buckle the combination lap and shoulder belt. 2. Grasp the shoulder portion and pull downward until the entire belt is extracted. 3. Allow the belt to retract. As the belt retracts, you will hear ...